Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Favorite New Templates

I love to look through our Template Gallery and see what NEW projects have been added. I'm always amazed at the incredible creativity of our consultants & clients that add their project to the gallery. If you have a HM account, you too can submit any project to the gallery once it's been completed.

Here are my favorite templates that have been added in the last month: 

      A Love Story (12x12 Post-Bound Album) designed by Michelle Wolfey
Maybe it's because both Valentine's & my anniversary are this week- but I think this is just gorgeous!

A New Beginning (20x20 Canvas Print) designed by Wendy Bailey 
I can't wait to make one with the photos of my little one.



Little Boy Potty Training Chart (14x11 Landscape Poster) by Emily Yasgar
Maybe it's because my 2 year old is in the middle of potty-training, but I love customizable charts.  Even cooler is that HM can add a uv coating so you can write on it with a dry-erase marker.

Home is not a Place (20x20 Canvas Print) by Sandra Dovre
And you can change the colors to match your decor! 

The First, The Last, The Only (12x12 Scrapbook Page) by Jenna Muir
You can either place this 12x12 page in an album, modge podge it to a tile, or frame it in a 12x12 frame.

Find your favorite template at www.digitaldreambooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment