Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wedding Sign-In Books


 SIGN IN / GUEST BOOKS for Wedding Receptions 
(click on the name to see a preview of the entire book)
email Michelle Bell@ digitaldreambooks(at)gmail.com for pricing!

Prompt Wedding Sign In Book (Give us some advice!)








Beach Themed Wedding Sign In



















See MORE wedding-themed projects at our template gallery.  Go to www.DigitalDreamBooks.com and click on TEMPLATE GALLERY. To get started creating your own, contact me at michelle@myheritagemakers.com or 702-271-2427

1 comment:

  1. Woah! These ideas are stunning. Thanks for the inspirations. I am also dealing with loads of inspirations for my own DIY ceremony. It is not that easy to work on everything on my own and this is why I shall ask for the help from my family. We are going to have the custom fairy themed party at one of the indoor Seattle Wedding venues.

    ReplyDelete